Yobe State Bureau on Public Procurement
The Bureau is a regulatory authority that oversees the implementation of the Yobe State Public Procurement Law 2016 (PPL). The PPL established the Yobe State Bureau on Public Procurement (BPP). Its mandate includes developing policies and procedures in accordance with the Law; and monitoring and enforcing implementation of the Law by Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs), the Local Government Areas (LGA), and other stakeholders.
Harmonization of existing government policies on public procurement and ensuring probity, accountability and transparency in the procurement process.
Attainment of transparency, competitiveness, cost effectiveness and professionalism in the public-sector procurement system of Yobe State.
The potent safeguard in public procurement that guarantees optimal value for money
Institutionalise a culture of fiscal discipline, due process and value for money in public procurement for the benefit of our client through promoting open competition in piblic procurement
Core Values Statements
- Honesty: Truthfulness, Sincerity, and openness in doing the right things for the right reason and treating people fairly and with respect always.
- Integrity: Uprightness and transparency in all transactions and reliability to commitments and obligations.
- Fairness: Impartial and just treatment or behaviour without favouritism or discrimination.
- Excellence: Confident pursuit of highest quality in what you are doing and that its value warrants your persistent commitment.
- Trustworthiness: Ability to be relied on as honest or truthful.